CRB seeks to use its knowledge, experience and networks with developers to provide its clients with a diversified portfolio of investments in real estate development projects and acquisitions. Our goal is to provide superior and stable returns not correlated with traditional asset classes. Property can help diversify your investment portfolio, with varying outcomes over time, depending on what type of property you invest in. It is therefore important to understand the nuances of property investment and its role within your overall financial strategy.
What we can achieve for you:
- Exclusive access to qualified cash-flow positive properties
- Capital growth Investment Properties
- Property Investor Development Opportunities
- Off the plan property opportunities for owner occupiers and investors.
Whether you’re a first time investor, or an investor adding to your portfolio, our professional team will assist you to develop an individual investment strategy and to locate a quality, high performing investment property that will enable you to achieve your individual investment goals. We’ll save you time and money.
Our professional team can arrange everything from:
- Establishing a personalized property investment strategy
- Finance structuring and loan approvals
- Locating, negotiating and securing the right investment property
- Liaising with experienced property managers who will professionally manage your properties and protect your investment
We are willing to work with you outside normal business hours to ensure you receive an unparalleled level of service.
The Right Product
We assess the fundamental product type — e.g., office, industrial, apartments, retail, mixed-use, family housing, senior living–and determine the opportunities for this product. Our objective is to identify products that have superior locations, broad tenant appeal and a timeless design that utilizes quality materials and construction.
The Right Market
We utilize our in-depth knowledge of the specific markets and property types to assess the economics of both the project and the market. We focus on primary and secondary markets with characteristics that include growing populations, expanding workforce, low unemployment, rising median household income, strength in promising industries, pro-business environment, solid education base and high quality of life.
The Right Investment
We strive for a diversified portfolio of investments in ground-up developments and acquisitions of institutional grade commercial real estate. CRB believes that development is where value is most consistently created in real estate over the long term, but recognizes the benefit of select acquisitions at opportunistic points in the cycle.
The Right Partner
The true value of our real estate investments stems from the Developer Partner relationship. We carefully analyze each developer’s character, operations and experience. In order to maximize value and mitigate risk, we select developers who are experts in particular property types. We seek developers who have survived up and down markets and we typically require each developer to provide a portion of the total equity.
ABOUT PROPERTY INVESTMENT
Positives of Property Investing
- Provides a potential return in the form of income via rents and growth via increases in market value
- Tax benefits can be obtained through depreciation, negative gearing and other deductions such as maintenance and insurance costs
- As a long term investment the asset can be passed through an estate to form an inheritance for children.
- Income from rents in the long term may assist with other form of retirement planning
- There exists an established and regulated market place for its resale
- Historical performance of capital growth has been documented
- It is available for gearing, and is well accepted as security for borrowing from most lenders, at higher loan to value ratios than other investment vehicles
- It has shown much lower volatility than other vehicles with a relatively stable value
Negatives of Property Investing
- Long term investment - the investment needs to be held for a long period of time
- No trial period - Once an agreement is entered into and contracts are signed, any change of heart will involve the whole sale process including disposal costs and legal fees
- Illiquidity - property is relatively illiquid and can take time to sell
- Direct responsibilities - property managers are essential unless you can manage your own investments, in which case you will need to understand your commitments in this regard
- Costs - such as property tax and capital gains tax upon sale can impact greatly on the actual returns
At CRB, we aim to deliver high-quality, cost-effective projects on schedule by employing and supporting motivated, flexible, and focused teams. We value the importance of our relationships and will continue to remain fair and true in our dealings with all our professionals, clients, vendors, and partners. Our clients count on our dependability, reliability, our drive, and our integrity. We take great pride in our accomplishments and build on them every day. Trust factor- Trust goes a long way when it comes to convincing someone to buy something, be it a service or product. If we don't trust someone, we aren't going to listen to them, let alone do business with them. You are likely to have doubts about the authenticity of their work due to a lack of trust. Time and time again, studies have shown that people almost always trust reputable people's opinions over generic advertisements and sales pitches carefully crafted by the brand themselves. That is why at CRB, we place you in the hands of service-men and professionals with a clean track record, marked with integrity and diligence. CRB is a resource for local and licensed contractors, consultants, designers, engineers, suppliers and other related experts for all your residential, commercial and infrastructure development projects. Our teams have been drawn to extend valuation services to the Government, NGOs, LLC and individuals including but not limited to; conducting resettlement action plans, valuation of tangible assets to include land, buildings, plant & machinery, equipment and tools for financial reporting purposes, Provision of advice on the remaining useful and economic life of the assets, Analysis of maintenance and depreciation levels of individual assets and their impact on overall asset portfolio, Offer of appropriate advice on proper asset management strategies for optimization of potential asset returns and valuation reports needed for financing purposes. We manage properties on behalf of our clients. Such properties include warehouses and apartments. We have provided expert property investment advice to our clients (foreign and local). Contact us for detailed information.